20–22 November 2017, London
The RPS will be hosting a three day tabletting course between 20 and 22 November. The course, which has been running for over 10 years, will be delivered by industry experts and led by Kendal Pitt, senior technical director in Global Manufacturing at GSK. The course is suitable for technical staff, or specialists working at all levels.
The course is designed to focus on key topics, as well as interactive workshops and discussions around real problems encountered in day-to-day work. Topics covered during the course include:
- Dissolution testing
- Tablet formulation and characterisation
- Problem based learning around
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and formulation development
- Tabletting machines and in-process control
- Process Analytical Technolgy (PAT)
- Introduction to packaging
- SHELL Human Factors Network
Numbers for this event are limited to allow delegates to engage closely and collaboratively with experts in their field. The course is fully catered, and includes dinner at Tom’s Kitchen.
More information about the course programme and speakers is available on the RPS website.