Logging in as a RPS member
To log in as a member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, please follow the below steps:
1. Visit https://pharmaceutical-journal.com/my-account and click on the ‘Log in with RPS’ button
2. Clicking on this link will direct you to the RPS website where you need to enter your RPS membership details (membership number or email address) and the password you use for your membership account on the RPS website.
3. When you have entered your details, click on ‘Login’ and you will be redirected back to The Pharmaceutical Journal website. You will see ‘My account’ and ‘Log out’ in the navigation bar.
4. After logging in, you can set your preferences and subscribe to newsletters from the ‘Preference centre’ within ‘My account’.
5. From within the preference centre, you are able to select your interests, which will be used to personalise content in the future.
6. If you wish to receive any newsletters and communications, these can be subscribed to in the ‘Contact and communication preferences’ area of the preference centre. If you wish to unsubscribe from any communications, you can do so from the same area.