A partnership with The Pharmaceutical Journal enables the creation of freely available, high-quality, independent learning materials, which will help meet the objectives of both organisations.
Specifically, these exclusively developed and tailored learning materials will:
- Educate and support pharmacists by providing the best clinical advice to enable competence and provide confidence to improve patient care;
- Increase awareness amongst pharmacy teams of partner’s brands, products and services and provide recognition of partner for supporting the profession of pharmacy;
- Position promotional material and advertising relevant to editorial content.
Our approach is fully compliant with ABPI and PAGB codes of practice.
Editorially independent, standalone expert–authored articles promoting evidence-based best practice.
Content is commissioned by The Pharmaceutical Journal with the editorial scope and design agreed with partner. The Pharmaceutical Journal retains sole editorial responsibility, and the partner is clearly declared as the sponsor – providing support for free open-access. On publication, content is promoted across all our digital channels.
Managing cold and flu during the COVID-19 pandemicSupported content
Valproate use in women: minimising the risksSupported content
Managing fever in childrenSupported content
Promoting self-care for acute painSupported content
Case-based learning: constipation in adultsSupported content
Managing dental emergencies in response to COVID-19Supported content
We can plan, develop and market both editorial and client-controlled multimedia in the form of podcasts and videos. Take a look at some of our previous work below.
We can work with partners to co-design and develop a survey that will provide detailed insights into the understanding of pharmacist members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and current pharmacy practice across Great Britain.
What we do:
- Work with independent experts alongside our partners to guide survey development;
- Conduct survey within target audience of RPS members;
- Analyse results and metrics, and provide report to partner that provides recommendations and identify content and topic journalism to address any learning needs and requirements, alongside the raw data.
An editorial supplement or pharmacy guide provides a comprehensive, engaging and authoritative overview of a timely topic in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences. The Pharmaceutical Journal editorial team commission the best science and medical writers and opinion leaders to contribute a collection of original articles.
Supplements are a unique resource of free, valuable learning material delivered to a highly influential audience of pharmacists and position partners as a forward-looking company; a leader of new developments in one of its priority areas.
The cover will acknowledge your support, and this partnership explained in an accompanying editorial.
Multimedia event or round-table
A virtual panel of experts convened to discuss or deliver a presentation that promotes shared objectives around the safe and effective use of medicines and places pharmacy at the forefront of healthcare.
Partners can suggest key opinion leaders, and The Pharmaceutical Journal will identify and invite experts, facilitate introductions where needed, attend as expert advisor and report.
Following the event a report or recording published online and promoted across our digital channels.
For any supported content enquiries please contact:
Yash Sohal Digital Sales Manager
+44 (0)207 572 2408