- Banner advertising deliver your message across our site to our specialist visitors from the pharmacy profession and pharmaceutical industry.
- Alert advertising provides a cost-effective email marketing opportunity to directly target your audience.
- Call on the pharmacy community to act. Deliver your exclusive message to our specialized lists.
All dimensions in pixels (width x height) @ 72dpi
All web ads can be gif, jpg or png
- Leaderboard Banner 730×90
- MPU Banner 300×250
- Mobile Banner 320×50
- Newsletter Banner 730×90 – No Flash files accepted
All recruitment ads published in The Pharmaceutical Journal are displayed online free of charge for one month. Other options include:
- ENHANCED: Premium listings
- ONSITE: Leaderboard & MPUs banners
It is true that advertising features are more influential than traditional ads, especially if they contain high-quality and engaging information about your products and services. You can either create the content of your advertising feature yourself [according to our guidelines], or we can help your produce arresting stories. Please get in touch with our advertising department for guidelines, terms and conditions and more details.
’Search’ is the most common feature used on our platform, and on the world wide web. In our sponsored search offering, when a user searches for a term using our robust search engine, your chosen web page will appear as a sponsored link on the top of the organic search results. This page can be located on pharmaceutical-journal.com (eg. a Special reports page, an advertising feature, or a sponsored supplement), or to a web page on your website.
If someone searched for ‘Asthma’ on our platform, GSK’s inhaler recycling program will appear as a sponsored search result on the top of organic results. See here: http://www.pharmaceutical-journal.com/searcharticles?keywords=Asthma
Please get in touch with our advertising department for guidelines, terms and conditions and more details.