Do you know of outstanding pharmaceutical work that deserves to be recognised?
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Awards programme celebrates and acknowledges the achievements of teams and individuals within the pharmacy profession.
They recognise and reward excellence and innovation in pharmacy and those setting the highest standards, highlighting the work RPS members are doing, to improve and enhance patient care.
The nine awards encompass all pharmacy sectors and career stages:
- Award for Excellence in Education
- Clinical Pharmacist of the Year
- Excellence in Pharmaceutical Science
- Leadership in Pharmacy Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Local Practice Forum Award
- Preregistration Pharmacist of the Year
- Public Health Pharmacist of the Year
- Student of the Year Award
Nominations for the 2016 RPS Awards opened in April. Submit your completed nomination form to email@example.com or post it to the RPS, by 5pm on Thursday 30 June 2016.
For more information on the individual awards, how to nominate and terms of conditions of entry, visit the RPS website.
The Awards ceremony will be held on Sunday 4 September 2016 at the ICC, Birmingham. Book your place via the RPS website.