Applications are invited for the 2015 Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Science Award. The winner will receive a commemorative award, £1,000 in prize money and an invitation to present the RPS Award Lecture on their work at the 5th Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences PharmSci Conference meeting on Tuesday 8 September 2015.
Applications are welcome from scientists worldwide who are working in a pharmaceutical or allied discipline in industry or academia. Applicants must have no more than ten years’ experience at post-doctoral level in September 2015 and a proven record of independent research and published work that shows outstanding promise.
Applicants are invited to submit the following details
- Full CV detailing personal information, past and present appointments, research responsibilities and published work;
- List of research students who have worked for the applicant and their thesis titles and dates, plus any other instances of research collaborations;
- Details of research grants awarded and the candidate’s role;
- Invitations to speak at conferences in the UK and overseas, lecture or symposium titles and names of awards;
- A brief resume of two pages should also be submitted with the CV, indicating discoveries made (please note copies of publications are not required).
Applications should be made by Friday 5 June 2015, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Jayne Lawrence, chief science advisor, RPS, 1 Lambeth High Street, London SE1 7JN.