With nearly 2 million page views in 2018, our learning section has gone from strength to strength this year and has seen a 20.5% increase in page views compared with 2017. We have covered topics ranging from syphilis and heavy menstrual bleeding, to lung cancer and stroke. We also published useful resources for two of the timeliest topics of 2018: revalidation and GDPR.
As always, our peer-reviewed CPD articles have been designed to meet specific learning objectives relevant to clinical practice, and all feature an online assessment for you to test your knowledge. Our learning articles cover topics related to pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical sciences, as well as soft skills to support pharmacists in their career development. All of our learning and CPD content is available on the RPS MyCPD app.
We will continue to add to our content library with more CPD and learning content in 2019; however, make sure you have caught up with the most-read articles of 2018:
Top 5 learning articles published in 2018
- Syphilis: diagnosis and management options
- Treatment options for menopausal symptoms
- Heavy menstrual bleeding: diagnosis and management options
- How pharmacists can encourage patient adherence to medicines
- Cow’s milk protein allergy in children: identification and treatment
Top 5 CPD articles published in 2018
- Stroke: classification and diagnosis
- Diagnosis and management of hospital-acquired pneumonia in older adults
- Assessment and management of psoriasis in adults in primary care
- Diagnosis and management of type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Parkinson’s disease: management and guidance
If you would like a recap on some of our articles published in 2018, you can test your knowledge in our end of year quiz.
I would be delighted to hear your feedback, receive ideas for future articles and article submissions for consideration for publication — please email me at Natasha.Leeson@rpharms.com or send me a tweet @natasha_leeson.